With the PLNT 100% Plant-based Teriyaki
1. Poor or spray (vegetable) oil into a wok and wok the couscous for 3-5 minutes until it’s al dente.
2. Finely chop 1/2 Jalapeño and the garlic.
3. Heat olive oil in a shallow pan and fry the garlic and the Jalapeño for 2 minutes.
4. Add the PLNT 100% plant-based Teriyaki and fry for another 5 minutes.
5. Pour or spray (vegetable) oil in 2 bowls and fill them with couscous. Press it down with your fingers or a spoon.
6. Place a plate on top of the bowl and turn it over until the bowl is resting face down on the middle of the plate. Gently divide the bowl from the rice.
7. Top the rice with the PLNT 100% plant-based Teriyaki and sprinkle it with the sesame seeds finely chopped spring onion and some extra Jalapeño.
8. You can serve the couscous salad with extra Teriyaki sauce.
This recipe is developed by PLNT Ambassador: