With PLNT 100% Plant-based Crab and Tabasco Sweet & Spicy Sauce
1. Put the sushi rice and the water in a pan with a lit (but leave it off for now) and wait until it boils.
2. Turn to low heat, put the lid on the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add the rice vinegar and sesame oil and stir carefully but thoroughly.
4. Let the rice cool down to room temperature.
5. Mix the vegan mayo, wasabi paste and the vegan crab flakes.
6. Put the nori sheet on the rolling mat and cover it with a layer of rice.
7. Make a line of vegan crab salad, cucumber and avocado on the lower halve of the nori sheet on the rice, and add the Tabasco sauce.
8. Use the rolling mat to roll the stuffing into the rice and create a nice, closed sushi roll.
9. Garnish the sushi with the chives, some vegan mayonnaise and some extra Tabasco sauce if you feel adventurous.
Dit is a recipe in collaboration with:
Dit is een recipe together with PLNT ambassador: