With our PLNT 100% plant-based Chicken Satay
1. Boil the green beans with some salt for about 7 minutes.
2. Heat up some peanut oil in a pan and fry the PLNT 100% plant-based Chicken Satay over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
3. In the meantime, make the peanut sauce: mix the peanut butter with the coconut milk, garlic and ginger in a pan. Do not bring it to a boil. Finally, add the soy sauce and sambal.
4. Prepare the noodles according to the package.
5. Divide the noodles over four bowls and serve with the PLNT 100% plant-based Chicken Satay, green beans, bean sprouts, cucumber, cassava prawn crackers, peanut sauce and lime wedges. If vegetarian, add a boiled egg.