With the PLNT 100% plant-based Beef Sausage
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celcius. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
2. Heat butter in a shallow pan and bake the mushrooms with pepper and salt until they are golden brown.
3. Add the red cabbage and mix thoroughly.
4. Cut a square piece of puff pastry down the middle and cut the two pieces diagonally so that you have 4 long triangles.
5. Cut the PLNT 100% plant-based beef sausages open and stuff them with the mushrooms and red cabbage.
6. Roll the stuffed sausages in a puff pastry triangle. start rolling at the broad side of the pastry.
7. Beat an egg and use it to coat the pigs in a blanket. Add salt and pepper.
8. Bake the pigs in a blanket for approximately 20 minutes until they’re golden brown.
9. Heat the cranberry sauce in a pan.
10. Time to decorate! put the pigs on a blanket on a plate and add a spoon of cranberry sauce. Garnish with the thyme, red cabbage and pepper.
This is a recipe from PLNT ambassador: