Filled naan with shawarma
With the PLNT 100% plant-based Shawarma
How it's done
1. preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius and bake the naans for 5 minutes.
2. Finely chop the red onion, mango, avocado, tomatoes and fresh cilantro and mix them with 1 dinnerspoon olive oil, the juice of 1/2 lemon and some salt and pepper.
3. Finely chop the chilli pepper and spring onion and put them to the side for now.
4. Mix the yoghurt with 1 dinnerspoon olive oil, the juice of 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper.
5. Heat 1 dinnerspoon olive oil in a shallow pan and bake the PLNT 100% plant-based Shawarma according to the instructions on the package.
6. Top the naans with the Shawarma, the mango avocado salsa, and the yoghurt dressing.
8. Garnish with the chille peppers, spring onion and the fresh cilantro.
This recipe is developed by PLNT ambassador: