With our PLNT 100% plant-based Quarter Pounder
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Rinse the potatoes and dry well. Rub them down with a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Stab with a fork and wrap them up in aluminum foil. Bake the potatoes for roughly 50 minutes.
2. Finely chop the chives and mix in with the pepper and paprika powder through the sour cream. Pop into the fridge until use.
3. Cut the red onion into rings. Heat up a little olive oil in a pan, and grill the onions for about 3 minutes. Turn down the heat and leave them to sit for 15 minutes, until soft and caramelised. Keep stirring.
4. Slice the tomato thinly. Slice the Jalapeño finely.
5. Mash the avocado and mix with the juice of the lime. And set aside.
6. Put a pan on medium/high heat. Cut the burger buns and roast them, for 3 minutes with the cutting edge down in a dry pan.
7. Take the buns out and add oil to the pan. Fry the PLNT 100% plant-based Quarter Pounders medium/high heat for 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown. When done, take the burgers out and fry up the PLNT 100% pre-fried Bacon Bits for a few minutes.
8. Then assemble your burger: add all of the ingredients in your desired order and quantity. And serve your burger with a gorgeous jacket potato. Enjoy!