With PLNT 100% Plant-based Ground Mince
1. Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Finely chop them when they are done.
2. Finely chop the shallot, shiitake, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix the noodles, PLNT 100% plant-based Ground Mince and vegetables with the fish sauce, sambal and sweetener.
4. To soak the rice sheets, put them one by one in a small bath of lukewarm water for 5-10 seconds. Take them out and lay the sheet on a plate.
5. Press the mince-mix firmly together in a shape of a sausage and lay it on the rice sheet.
6. Fold the rice sheet into a spring roll, by first folding in both sides before rolling it.
7. Put the raw spring rolls on a plate, and use a little olive oil to grease them.
8. Let the spring rolls cool in the frigde for 30 minutes. This makes them firmer.
9. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius. Bake the spring rolls for 10/12 minutes or until they are golden brown. If they get too dark too fast, turn down the heat.
This recipe is developed by PLNT ambassador: