With our PLNT 100% plant-based Chicken Burger
1. Clean and cut the beans. Grab a large pan, fill with water and bring to a boil (don’t forget to salt the water). Cook the potatoes, for about 12 minutes. During the last 6 minutes, add the beans to the boiling water. After cooking, drain thoroughly and dry off.
2. Cut the spring onion into small bits, and pick the basil and the dill.
3. Grab a big bowl and mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustard, and the grated skin and juice of one lemon.
4. Add the potatoes, beans, spring onion and carrot to the bowl. Mix well, to make sure the dressing is evenly distributed. Mix 75% of the Basil and Dill with salt and pepper (to taste) through the potato salad.
5. Fry shortly at a high temperature. Heat (plant-based) butter or oil in a pan, add PLNT 100% Plant-Based Chicken Burger and fry each side for 3 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve your potato salad together with your freshly grilled PLNT 100% plant-based Chicken Burger. Garnish with the leftover herbs.