With our PLNT 100% plant-based Fish Burger
1. Cut the red onion and cucumber into thin rings and pour some white wine vinegar into a bowl and mix. Then let it sit.
2. Cut the cabbage into thin slices, and mix in a bowl with the carrot and sesame seeds.
3. In a different bowl, mix the Japanese mayonnaise with the miso, rice vinegar and soy sauce, Mix until a smooth dressing appears, then throw in with the cabbage and mix.
4. Heat a pan on medium/high. Cut the burger buns and roast for 3 minutes in a dry pan, cutting edge downwards.
5. Take the buns out and add oil to the pan. Fry the PLNT 100% plant-based Fish Burger on medium/high heat for 4-5 minutes, per side, or until golden brown.
6. Assemble your burgers as you want to! Add all of your ingredients in the quantities you like. And enjoy!