With our PLNT 100% plant-based Beef Chunks Natural
1. Mix the PLNT 100% plant-based Beef Chunks Natural with two cloves of crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of curry powder, half a tablespoon of paprika, 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and some salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Divide the cauliflower and onion on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of curry powder, two tablespoons of sunflower oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Rinse the rice and put it in a saucepan with 450 millilitres of water. Bring to a boil, put the lid on the pan and lower the heat. Boil for 12 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it cook for another 15 minutes with the lid on.
4. Fry the marinated PLNT 100% plant-based Beef Chunks Natural in some oil over medium heat for 5 – 6 minutes.
5. Mix the cucumber and shallot with the vegetable yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the rice with the PLNT 100% plant-based Beef Chunks Natural, cauliflower, raisins, coriander and the yoghurt mixture in bowls.