With the PLNT 100% plant-based chicken burger
1. Finely chop the shallot, garlic and parsley. cut the mushrooms into big chunks.
2. Heat the (plant-based) butter in a shallow pan.
3. Bake the shallot and garlic until they’re golden brown, then add the mushrooms and bake for 3 minutes.
4. Add the cooking cream, fresh parsley, some salt and pepper and let the sauce simmer on low heat until it thickens into a creamy sauce.
5. Meanwhile, cook the green beans according to the instructions on the package.
6. Heat (plant-based) butter in a shallow pan and bake the popatoes until they are golden brown.
7. Again, heat butter in a shallow pan and bake the PLNT Chicken Burgers according to the instructions ons the package.
8. Time to fill your plate! Start with the potatoes and the beans. Then add the Burgers and finish with the cream sauce.
9. Garnish the plate with the parsley and salt & pepper. Enjoy!
This is a recipe by PLNT ambassador: