With the PLNT 100% Plant-based Beef Strips
1. Heat sunflower oil in a shallow pan and fry the onion and the garlic until they are golden brown.
2. Turn the heat low and add the cumin, laos, ginger, kerry and garam masala.
3. Add the tomato cubes and let it simmer until all the moisture is gone.
4. Add water until all ingredients are under water. Put on the lid and let the curry simmer on low heat.
5. Rinse the red rice shortly in a strainer and cook it following the instructions on the package. When the rice is done, turn off the heat and let it rest for 10 minutes with the lid on.
6. Cut the sweet potatoes and the cauliflaower into the preferred size and add them to the curry. Let it simmer.
7. Meanwhile, bake the PLNT 100% Plant-based Beef Strips Naturel according to the instructions on the package and add them to the curry. season with salt and pepper.
8. Grease a shallow pan with sunflower oil and turn the heat high. Place the parathas in the pan for a few minutes or until they’re golden brown on both sides.
9. Use deep plates, fill them with the curry and put the paratha on top. Decorate the plate with the cilantro, lemon, red pepper and Tabasco Sauce.
This recipe is a collaboration with:
This recipe is developed by PLNT ambassador: