With PLNT 100% Plant-based Bacon Bits
1. Heat sesame oil in a large pan.
2. Cut the white onion in strips, finely chop the ginger, garlic and the carrots.
3. Add the onion to the hot pan. After 2 minutes, add the garlic, ginger and vegetables.
4. Add the red pepper paste, the miso paste and the mushroom sauce. Stir thorougly before adding the peas.
5. Finely chop the smoked tofu and add it to the pan. Add 1 litre boiling water and the vegetable stock.
6. Add a splash of soy milk and stir thoroughly.
7. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
8. Prepare the PLNT 100% plant-based bacon in a shallow pan with the sesame oil according to the instructions on the package.
9. Cut the spring onions into rings.
10. Time to get some deep plates! Start with the noodles, then add the vegetables. Divide the bacon bits between the two plates.
11. Garnish with the sesame seeds and the spring onion.
This recipe is developed by: