With the PLNT 100% plant-based Strips Like Chicken
1. Mix the oister sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar and water into a smooth marinade and put it to the side.
2. Finely chop the garlic, ginger and red pepper and mix them together.
3. Cut the paprika and red onion into large chunks.
4. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
5. Use sunflower oil in a pan and bake the red onion, paprika, and the chicken strips until they are golden brown.
6. Add the garlic, ginger and red onion and bake for 1 or 2 minutes.
7. Extinguish with the oister sauce marinade and add the cashews.
8. Garnish with the spring onion and the lemon.
This recipe is developed by: