With our PLNT 100% plant-based Cheese Schnitzel
1. Add all ingredients for the green pesto to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and to taste: nutritional yeast, olive oil and/or lemon juice.
2. Heat plenty of olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion until translucent. Add the garlic and fry for another minute. Add the rice and fry briefly, until the grain looks shiny.
3. Add the wine to the rice (or use vegetable stock when you don’t want to use alcohol). When diluted, add a splash of stock. Stir through the risotto and let it dilute again. Repeat until all the stock is used up and the rice is cooked.
4. Stir the pesto through the risotto and add the beans and peas. Leave it to cook for another two minutes and stir the lemon zest through the risotto. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Fry the PLNT 100% plant-based Cheese Schnitzel in plenty of oil over high heat for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown or until the cheese starts to drip out.
6. Serve the risotto with the PLNT 100% plant-based Cheese Schnitzel.