With the PLNT 100% Plant-based Bacon Bits. This recipe is developed by Anne Travel Foodie
1. Mix the white vinegar with the garlic powder and the oregano. Addd the red cabbage and the cucumber.
2. Mix in a bowl the (plant-based) mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup and Tabasco in a creamy sauce. Cut the parsley and add it to the sauce.
3. Heat a lot of olive oil in a shallow pan and bake the Bacon Bits for 2-3 minutes.
4. Heat the flat breads shortly in a grill.
5. Top the bread with the red cabbage, the sauce and eventually the Bacon Bits. Garnish with the spring onion and the sesame seeds.
This recipe is developed by Anne Travel Foodie: